2nd November 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular?

Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular? Will I fit in the minimum criteria level required for getting the government jobs? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Thanks!

2nd November 2015, 09:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular? Will I fit in the minimum criteria level required for getting the government jobs? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Thanks!
Yes, NIOS student are eligible for government sector jobs like SCRA exam.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized school or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for SCRA examination and those who have completed Bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics may apply for this examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.
2nd November 2015, 09:57 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular?

Don't worry NIOS stands for National Institute Of Open Schooling and is recognized board in over all India.

Very few Universities are there in India which do not recognize the certificate of NIOS board .
But most of them allow the students to take admission.

Moreover more important for you is to crack the exam related to any job because selection is based on merit and marks obtained by the candidate.
2nd November 2015, 02:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you do not need to worry about it, you are as much eligible for any government job as any student from other board is. You will be most eligible for all the jobs, the only that matters is the priority of the organization to select candidates of their choice.

However, you need not be discouraged about it and should go for it and do apply for various government jobs and I am sure you will get one soon.
2nd November 2015, 11:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling. It is a central government recognized board and its certificates are valid for all government jobs either in regular or correspondence mode. So, you can apply for all the government jobs exams.

At the 10+2 level exam there is less government job entrance exams like:

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Level examination.

>>NDA/NA entrance exam.

>>Central Teacher Eligibility test for primary school teacher.

>>Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam.
3rd November 2015, 07:03 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to appear for the banking examination after the 10+2. To get the jobs in the banking sector the minimum required qualification is graduation.

The eligibility to appear for the banking examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 19-28 years with the relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved category.

So you need to complete your graduation degree to appear for the examination. The examination is conducted in the various stages and the candidates have to qualify in each of them for the final selection.

Yes you are eligible to get the government jobs if your age is 18 years. Some of the examination are SSC CHSLE, NDA, CTET.
15th November 2015, 07:33 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

For the vast majority of the administration occupation selection test as far as possible is 21-30 years with upper age unwinding to applicants of saved class upto most extreme five years.

Consequently there is not really any administration work exam for which you can apply.

Yet, in the event that you have done graduate degree in any order from a perceived college, you can apply for the National Eligibility Test for the Lectureship post in government universities. For this exam you must have no less than 55% imprints in graduate degree.

There is no upper age limit for the Lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?