2nd November 2015, 12:16 PM
surendarbalakrishnan

List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?

Mechanical field job oriented companies?
how to find place and location of companies in citis?
how to take company name list in mechanical engg on varios state and cities?
how to prepare the interview tips..?

Related Questions:
  1. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Electronics Core Companies? How can I prepare for the interview?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  4. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
  5. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  7. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  8. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies?
  9. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  10. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  11. List of Core Companies for the candidates of Mechanical stream?
  12. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  13. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  14. How to get overseas jobs in Core Companies? Which companies take fresher mechanical engineers?
  15. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  16. List of Core Companies for Mechanical Engineering candidates with Contact Details?
  17. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  18. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
2nd November 2015, 08:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?

There are so many mechanical core companies spread all over the India. You just have to search the vacancy in the companies simply by visiting at their sites.

Here i am listing some most trending mechanical companies in which you can apply after completion of your graduation :

** Hyundai motors india ltd.

** Ashok leyland ltd.

** Hindustan motors ltd.

** Royal enfield ltd.

** Mahindra & mahindra

** Tata motors

Most of the companies follows selection procedure as below :

Firstly they take written test. If you clear the written test they you are called for the interview.

There are mostly two rounds of interview, one is technical round and other is personnel round.

So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your technical and general knowledge up to date and keep your soft personality at the time of interview.
2nd November 2015, 11:02 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?

To prepare for the interview candidate need to work on the project report that he made in graduation and also know about the company and its running projects so that representative of company thought that you are interested in that company and also on the basic knowledge of your stream and subjects as the most of the questions asked from this portion.

Companies that you can join in this field are-

>> Jindal steels

>> Bajaj motors

>> Honda

>> Hero motor Corp.

>> Maruti Suzuki

>> Tata motors

>> Ashoka Leyland

>> Yamaha

>> Eisher tractor

>> Mahindra

>> Reliance industries

>> Birla group of industries

>> Hindustan Aeronautics
3rd November 2015, 09:26 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

List of PSU's recruiting Mechanical Engineering Candidates :

<> ONGC

<> IOCL

<> Power grid corporation

<> SAIL

<> GAIL

<> BHEL

<> HAL

<> BPCL

<> HPCL

<> Vizag Steel Plant

<> Hindusthan Shiyard.

Interview is all about you explore yourself in front of panel members. For this you need to prepare some quite things about yourself. And also you must track on technical knowledge you come across.
2nd April 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM, I AM STUDYING 3 YEAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING NOW( 8.24 CGPA). I MAY NOT INTERESTED IN SOFTWARE SECTORS. PLEASE SUGGEST ME A MECHANICAL COMPANIES AND I HAVE A DOUBT, AM I ALLOWING FOR GETTING A JOB BEFORE GRADUATION IN THOSE COMPANIES? AND HOW TO PREPARE FOR A INTERVIEW?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?