2nd November 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?

Hello,
Now I have completed my graduation this year. I want to do MBA correspondence from Delhi University. What is the criteria for applying MBA and what is the fees for MBA correspondence from Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  3. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  4. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  5. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  6. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  7. How to apply for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IIPM, New Delhi?
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  9. How can I get admission to study MBA after completing correspondence Graduation?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  11. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  12. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  13. Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  14. When the admission for next year correspondence M.Ed course will be started in India? Fee expenses in India?
  15. Fee expenses of MBA(Finance) course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. From where can I do MBA correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  18. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
26th July 2017, 01:19 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?

All right,there are some eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University for MBA correspondence.

Here,I m giving you the eligibility criteria and fee structure about the MBA correspondence in Delhi University:

•The eligibility criteria to getting admission in this course is different in different field/discipline i.e. Art, Commerce & Social- science required 50%,Science required 55%
Math required 60% and Medical, Engineering & technology 60%.

•The fee structure of National U.G.C recognised course is 8.55 lacs. And for IIPM PGP course,it is nearly about 12 lacs to 13 lacs.

So,you can do any of the two courses told earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?