2nd November 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

Hi,
I have appeared in the 12th Board exam in Science stream from AHSEC Board of Assam. I want to take admission in the St. Xavier's College of Kolkata in B.Sc(Microbiology). I want to know about the admission details and about the minimum percentage to get admission there.
Thanking you!
Your sincerely
Banasree Baishya

Related Questions:
  1. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  2. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  3. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  4. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  7. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  8. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  10. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  12. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  13. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  15. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quota in St Xaviers Kolkata?
  16. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  17. Detailed information, admission procedure and percentage required in 12th to study B.Stat in ISI, Delhi?
  18. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
15th March 2016, 07:27 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

The admissions in B.Sc. courses will commence soon in different colleges. Recently the higher secondary and plus two examinations have completed. Another 2-3 months will be taken for the results to come out. You can call the office of St. Xavier's College at 33-2255-1171. The basic criteria is a good aggregate score in higher secondary. Since you have appeared from Assam, no less than 85-90% in your aggregate will be accepted while admission. Admission will be done on the basis of merit. You will have thousands of students applying for B.Sc. in Microbiology and with 80-85% in their higher secondary science stream. So to beat them you need much more high score.
You will have to download the official admission form from the official website of St. xavier's College, which is, www.sxccal.edu. Then you will have to submit the filled up form with the form fee(ranging from Rs.300-Rs.500) on the stipulated date. If your aggregate is among the top scorers applying in the college, you will get an admission in the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?