2nd November 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Pharmacy after completion of MBA?

Dear Sir,
I am pursuing MBA second year presently. I had completed my B.Sc with PCM and Computer Science and I had taken PCM course in Intermediate. So how can I join in B.Pharmacy course after my MBA? Is it possible or not? I would like to do B.Pharmacy course. So please tell me how to do B.Pharmacy course.

13th November 2015, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study B.Pharmacy after completion of MBA?

If you want to do B.Pharmacy then you have to appear for entrance exam which is usually conducted along with the engineering entrance exam on state level. Admission will on the basis of rank in entrance exam through counselling. You are definitely eligible for it with PCM stream in class XII.

If you are doing MBA from a good institute then you should complete it and then go for any other course.
13th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am pursuing MBA second year presently. I had completed my B.Sc with PCM and Computer Science and I had taken PCM course in Intermediate. So how can I join in B.Pharmacy course after my MBA? Is it possible or not? I would like to do B.Pharmacy course. So please tell me how to do B.Pharmacy course.
Since, you have studied Physics and Chemistry subject at 12th standard and Graduation level as well so definitely you are eligible to apply for B.Pharmacy. The eligibility requirement for pursuing B.Pharmacy is a pass in 12th class in science stream with Physics and Chemistry as a main subject at 12th standard level. The selection of the candidates is carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination or written exam carried out by the institution that offers the degree.
12th July 2018, 01:37 PM
iamssuhana

Admission in Pharmacy is based on percentage in 12th and score in NEET.

You 'll have to qualify NEET. You should have 50% in 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics (PCM) or physics, chemistry and biology(PCB).

Some well known colleges for pharmacy are:
BOMBAY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY - MUMBAI
LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY - JALANDHAR
MAHARAJA SAYAJIRAO UNIVERSITY OF BARODA - BARODA
BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - RANCHI
GOA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, PANJI
JAMIA HAMDARD UNIVERSITY, NEW DELHI
UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, CHANDIGARH
INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY - MUMBAI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?