2nd November 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am an engineering student in Bangalore I secured 70% in 10th 71% in 12th and 62% in be......how much score i should get in gre to get good college in us with scholarship...... What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to prepare for GRE exam and get the admission of college in USA?
  2. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  3. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  5. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  6. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  7. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  8. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  12. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  14. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  15. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  16. Is GRE needed for Ph.D. in foreign universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it required to clear GRE exam for getting admission in Art&Crafts universities in abroad?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
5th November 2015, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in good US universities, you must have to secure at least 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 bands in IELTS examination. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in US universities, you must have secured at least 70% marks in your Graduation course from a recognised university. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in US universities, you must have to apply for admission before 4-5 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?