2nd November 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any scholarship after passing SSLC with 90% marks to join Navy based courses?

Sir/Mam,

l am a girl passed SSLC with 90%, I want to study on navy based courses. What are the best institutions for,what are the scholarships offered? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this?

20th July 2023, 04:10 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can I apply for any scholarship after passing SSLC with 90% marks to join Navy based courses?

Yes, you can apply for a number of scholarships after passing SSLC with 90% marks to join Navy based courses. Here are a few scholarships that you may be eligible for:
  • Naval Children Education Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Indian Navy to the children of serving or retired sailors.
  • Navy Children Welfare Fund Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Indian Navy to the children of sailors who have died in the line of duty.
  • National Defence Academy (NDA) Scholarship: This scholarship is offered to students who are admitted to the NDA.

• Indian Naval Academy (INA) Scholarship: This scholarship is offered to students who are admitted to the INA.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To apply for these scholarships, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria and submit an application form. The application forms are usually available online or at the offices of the respective organizations.
The best institutions for Navy based courses in India are:
  • National Defence Academy (NDA): The NDA is located in Khadakwasla, Pune. It is the joint training academy for the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force.
  • Indian Naval Academy (INA): The INA is located in Ezhimala, Kerala. It is the training academy for the Indian Navy.
  • Naval College of Engineering (NCE): The NCE is located in Kochi, Kerala. It is the engineering college for the Indian Navy.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

These institutions offer a variety of courses, including aeronautical engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and naval architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?