3rd November 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Need list of private core companies in Bangalore?

I need a list of private core companies in bangalore for tgetting job under Electronics and Electrical Engineering stream?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?
  2. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  3. Can you please let me know the list of ECE core subjects and the private companies?
  4. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  5. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  6. List of core companies in Bangalore?
  7. List of Government and Private core companies which recruit B.Tech pass-outs?
  8. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in EEE in Chennai and Bangalore?
  9. What are the exams after B.Tech to get job in core companies? List of all national, state level and private companies exams?
  10. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  12. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  13. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  14. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  15. List of top private companies in India to get electronics and communication core job?
  16. How to get a job at private power plants or electrical core companies?
  17. List private core companies recruiting BE qualified freshers in Information Technology stream?
  18. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
3rd November 2015, 10:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need list of private core companies in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need a list of private core companies in bangalore for tgetting job under Electronics and Electrical Engineering stream?
List of private core companies in Bangalore for Electronics and Electrical Engineering stream

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
3rd November 2015, 10:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Bangalore is the KING CITY OF ELECTRONICS. There are available so many well reputed companies for you. You simple have to apply with in the given time by the company. Here i am listing top ranked companies for you where you will learn a lot.

List of Best companies for EEE :

** Cisco systems India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore
** Sasken communication Bangalore
** Bharat Electronics Ltd., Bangalore
** Lenovo India Bangalore
** Dell India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
** Acer India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
** Intel Technology India Pvt. Bangalore
31st May 2023, 11:18 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

I can provide you with a list of some well-known private core companies in Bangalore.

Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
Bosch
ABB
Honeywell
General Electric (GE)
Siemens
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Wipro
Tech Mahindra
Mindtree
HCL Technologies
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions (RBEI)
Schneider Electric
IBM India
Cisco Systems
Dell Technologies
Accenture
Capgemini
Intel
Qualcomm
Hitachi
Cyient
Mahindra & Mahindra
Cummins India
Kirloskar Electric Company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?