4th November 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for selecting government teacher in primary school for ex-servicemen?

AT PRESENT I AM SERVING IN DEFENCE SERVICE.I AM B.Sc.,M.A. WHAT IS THE CRITERIA OF SELECTION OF GOVT TEACHER IN PRIMARY SCHOOL FOR EXSERVICEMEN.? Can someone please explain me the criteria in detail? Awaiting for the answer as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  2. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  4. Possibility to study M.Ed for a Government Primary Teacher?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  6. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  8. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  9. How to study B.Ed course? I am a B.E graduate and a teacher in government primary school
  10. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  11. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
  12. Can I apply to study B.Ed being a Upper Primary Government School Teacher since 20 years?
  13. Can I apply for primary teacher position after 38 years of age?
  14. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  15. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
  16. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  17. Age criteria to get a Central Government teaching job for females?
  18. When is Karnataka government calling primary school teacher recruitment
7th April 2016, 02:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for selecting government teacher in primary school for ex-servicemen?

You must have B.Ed along with your degrees to become eligible for CTET which is the only way to get a permanent teacher job in central government schools.

Only a good score in CTET will help you to get a teaching job in government schools. Therefore, attain the required qualification and be prepared for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?