4th November 2015, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma Automobile Engineering course of Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad is equivalent to 2 years Diploma course?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering through Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad, duly approved by AICTE. Now my question is :- Is this Diploma equivalent to 2 years Diploma or not? please clarify my doubt.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Automobile through Military College of Electronics & Mechanical Engineering, approved by AICTE? -- [New]
  2. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  3. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  6. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  7. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  9. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  10. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  11. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  12. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  13. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  14. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  15. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  16. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  18. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?