4th November 2015, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Abroad with 49% in B.Com?

Sir,
I am Sunil Purbe from Birpara, West Bengal. I have completed my B.Com with 49% and I want to do now MBA but in Abroad. Can I do MBA in Abroad?

10th November 2015, 08:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad with 49% in B.Com?

Yes, you can study MBA course in Abroad after completion of your B.Com course with an aggregate of 49% marks from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GMAT examination is not mandatory, it depends on the selection of country you wish to pursue MBA course whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. After qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?