4th November 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exams happening for law after graduation?

I am in TY BBM IB. After my graduation I am planning to do law of 3 years course so is there any entrance exam that I should prepare for ? Plz reply soon.. Can you please provide me the answer on this soon as possible?

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college in Punjab or Chandigarh to do graduation in Law?
  2. Qualification requirements and entrance exams for admission in Law colleges of Mumbai?
  3. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  4. Which all entrance exams to appear to get admission in 3 years law course?
  5. How to do BA LLB? I have passed 12th exam with 55%
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I appear for CLAT if I am 24 years old
  8. How can I join B.A LLB after completing polytechnic diploma
  9. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  10. List of entrance exams to study Law in Abroad?
  11. Am I eligible for correspondence LLB after completing M.Com after completing 2nd year PUC? Minimum age for doing LLB?
  12. How will I practice in court after BA LLB?
  13. Can I be eligible for 5 years B.A LLB programme? I have passed 10th from ICSE
  14. Any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure to be followed? Any entrance exam and age limit criteria? Is it possible to get into a NLU?
  15. How can I do Law after graduation? What type of entrance should be given to take admission in law college after graduation?
  16. Can I do law along with my B.Com while studying in FYB.Com
  17. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  18. How to do Law after completing my graduation and PG?
4th November 2015, 10:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exams happening for law after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in TY BBM IB. After my graduation I am planning to do law of 3 years course so is there any entrance exam that I should prepare for ? Plz reply soon.. Can you please provide me the answer on this soon as possible?

Thank you
CLAT exam is conducted for law course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.
4th November 2015, 11:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Thank you

Yes, you must appear and qualify in the Law entrance exam to get admission for LLB. You can appear in any one of the LAW entrance exams below:

- Common Law Admission Test
- National Law Institute University Entrance exam
- NALSAR University Entrance exam
- KIIT Law School Entrance exam

To clears this entrance exam, you must focus on syllabus such as, Legal Reasoning, Language Ability, General Knowledge and Social Studies. There will be a total of two hundred questions to be answered within one twenty minutes. There will be six parts in the question paper.
5th November 2015, 10:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:

Thank you

The eligibility to do LLB after graduation is a pass in B.A or B.Com or B.Sc with 40% marks.

The duration of the course is 3 years.

The marks scored in the graduation will be taken for the admission of LLB course.

Some of the institutions conduct entrance examination for the admission.

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is one of the entrance examinations conducted by 11 national law universities for the admission.

But mostly you can get admission without entrance examinations.
5th November 2015, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is CLAT for graduates and you can certainly apply for it if you want admission in post graduation in law course. This entrance exam is conducted every year for admission in 14 national law universities and you just need graduation in any discipline with 45% marks for it.

There is no upper age limit for post graduation course. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam through counselling.
10th March 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.A Graduate student & I'm thinking that I can planning to do law . Pls reply me how much of marks require....
5th April 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for LLB who have completed their graduation in b.com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?