4th November 2015, 05:55 PM
haseenabegum.k

What is the admission process followed for enrolling for M.Sc Food Technology course in NG Ranga University?

What is the admission process followed for enrolling for M.Sc Food Technology course in NG Ranga University? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  2. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC?
  3. List of colleges for AICTE approved UG and PG colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  5. What to do after MSc microbial food technology?
  6. After MSc Food Technology from Uttarkhand University of Technology what kind of job will I get?
  7. Which are the colleges offering MSc food technology? Can I still enter into the field of food technology as my career?
  8. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  9. Universities offering PG in clinical nutrition through distance mode in South India?
  10. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  11. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Bio Stream
  12. Best colleges for M.Tech food technology in India?
  13. Which are the best colleges for M.Tech food technology in India?
  14. What should I do next after M.Sc in Microbiology Food Technology?
  15. Guidance regarding admission for M.Sc in Food Technology in India?
  16. List of top 10 institutes in India to pursue M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the admission process for that?
  17. How to do MSc Food Technology? What is the syllabus of the entrance?
  18. What are the colleges ofering MSc food technology?
5th November 2015, 10:02 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for enrolling for M.Sc Food Technology course in NG Ranga University?

You can enroll for M.Sc(Food Technology) In NG Ranga University after completion of your (10+2) in science field.

Eligibility
- You must have completed Bachelor Degree in Food Science & Technology/Home Science/Dairy/Agriculture/Forestry/Sericulture from recognized university.
- You also need to qualify the entrance exam EAMCET with good score

Admission Process
- Visit the site : www.angrau.ac.in
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the detail in Application Form correctly
- Pay the Registration Fees through DD in favour of NG Ranga University
- Send Application Form , DD and Attested Documents to address
" The Registrar , Acharya NG Ranga Agriculture University , Rajendra Nagar , Hyderabad - 500 030

Career Scope
There is a wide scope in different Industries which are dealing with Food.You can work as a Quality Controller , Food Inspector , Food & Production Development Manager etc.

Employment Area
- Manufacturing Industry
- Food Processing Industries
- Hotels
- Soft Drink Factories
- Distileries
- Research Lab
- Rice Mills
- Packaging Industries
- Hospitality Industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?