4th November 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply?

Sir,
I am ECE student. I want to know about six month training in 7th semester from a reputed Electronics company. Please give me the information about companies where I can do Training. Also give me information about how to apply in companies for training and when?
With Regards-
Ravinder Singh

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Top companies offering 6 Months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate in Punjab?
  3. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  4. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  5. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Can I apply for Training in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Mysore?
  8. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months? I am a student of ECE 7th semester
  9. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  11. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech 7th semester student in Bihar? Procedure to apply?
  12. Is it beneficial to do 6 months Embedded Systems Training in Tevratron Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  13. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  14. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  15. Which companies are offering 6 months training period in company?
  16. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  17. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  18. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months?
12th November 2015, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am ECE student. I want to know about six month training in 7th semester from a reputed Electronics company. Please give me the information about companies where I can do Training. Also give me information about how to apply in companies for training and when?
With Regards-
Ravinder Singh
You can apply any time in below given companies for internship.

List of the companies for internship training for ECE:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?