4th November 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate with academic gaps?

Hello,
I am in my 3rd year now and TCS, every year comes to our college for Campus recruitment. I have a one year drop in between 10th and 12th due to jaundice. I could not appear for my 12th exam. After that I took one year drop for preparing for Engineering entrance examination. I have all document regarding my reasons for drop. Many of my seniors told me that TCS form will not be accepted and I will not be eligible to sit for TCS On-Campus Interview. I just want to ask if I am eligible to sit for my On-Campus recruitment interview or not?

23rd November 2015, 08:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate with academic gaps?

You have two year gap throughout studies so you are eligible for TCS interview.

Eligibility criteria for TCS entrance exam:-

1.Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%.

2.You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

3.More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?