4th November 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?

Sir,
I am doing my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 2nd year. My 10th percentage is 82.2%, 12th percentage is 77.8%, till 4th semester average score is 70.5%. I wish to do my MS in Computer Science in USA in top universities like Stanford University of California. Am I eligible for studying in these universities and how much marks I have to score in GRE and TOEFL. Please give me details about what I should do for it?
With Regards-
Rashmi Subha

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  3. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  4. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  5. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  7. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  9. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  10. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  11. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  13. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after scoring 75% in 12th and 10th? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year with 6.5 CGPA
  16. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  18. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?