5th November 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS?

Dear Sir,

My self Narinder singh and i live in New Delhi. I want to know about my career in the Indian Air Force. I have done study till 12th class with science stream from NIOS (National institute of open schooling) and now i am pursing graduation from (B.COM) 1st year from Distance Educations of MDU (Maharshi dayanand University) ROHTAK, HARYANA.

and I want to know this University and NIOS 12th certificate will be eligible in the Indian Air Force.

please tell me sir

from
NARINDER SINGH

6th November 2015, 10:30 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS?

On the basis of class 12th you need to apply for exams like NDA for getting into Indian Air Force. You must have PCM stream in your class 12th to become eligible for Air Force. There is group X and Y trades also for class 12th pass candidates.

After graduation you can apply for exams like AFCAT and CDS for getting job as an officer. There is a short services commission in logistics cadre also for B.Com graduates.
14th October 2020, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS?

Sir can i apply afcat exam nios borad certificate with math and physics subject. Can i apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?