6th November 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Which reputed companies offer summer training to MBA (HR) students in Pathankot?

Hello sir, I am rohini from pathankot. Now pursuing in MBA from Rayat bahra Group of institutes, HOSHIARPUR. I want to join any reputed company for summer training in MBA(HR). Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  2. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  4. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  5. Which companies offer summer training for B.Tech EC students? Procedure for it?
  6. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  7. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  8. List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training?
  9. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  10. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  11. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?
  12. Summer internship training to MBA pursuing student at JABALPUR (M.P.)?
  13. List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students
  14. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  15. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  16. List of companies which can offer industrial training during summer in Nagpur?
  17. List of companies which can provide summer training MBA (HR)?
  18. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
6th November 2015, 10:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which reputed companies offer summer training to MBA (HR) students in Pathankot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am rohini from pathankot. Now pursuing in MBA from Rayat bahra Group of institutes, HOSHIARPUR. I want to join any reputed company for summer training in MBA(HR). Please help.
List of the companies for internship for MBA student:-

1. Cholamandalam AMC LTD., Dare House, 2, N S C Bose Road, N S C Bose Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2530 7172

2. Sundaram Home Finance Limited, Anmol Palani, 88, G N Chetty Road, T Nagar
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2815 6041

3. T.S.Mahalingam & Sons, No. 240, Royapettah High Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2813 3334

4. Dharani Finance Limited, 57,Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2825 4176

5. I C I C I Banking Corporation Limited, Arya Gowda Rd, Ramakrishnapuram, West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 3051 7688
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?