6th November 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the cost of SAP training? How is SAP beneficial to MBA students?

I am pursuing MBA in HR and Marketing. I want to do SAP training. What is the cost of the course? Will it be beneficial for mba graduates? I am an engineering student.

Related Questions:
13th November 2015, 12:35 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: What is the cost of SAP training? How is SAP beneficial to MBA students?

SAP training course is little bit costly as this is one of the most prestigious entrance exam so many of the coaching institute charge more amount as the training fee. SAP cours cost approximately 40k to 44k whole training. Yes, if you want to go to management field than only it will be benificial to you. If you are an engineering student than also it is good to take SAP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?