10th November 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Jobs available in Indian Army other than Nursing for B.Sc in Nursing graduate?

Well after B.Bsc nursing I am wanting to join indian army but not in nursing field what are other fields are available in indian army for me?

8th December 2015, 01:01 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Jobs available in Indian Army other than Nursing for B.Sc in Nursing graduate?

After B.Sc Nursing, you have option to go for the same field, If you do not wish join the nursing field, then you can try for civil service.
Joining in Defense is always a very good motive and after B.Sc Nursing you have very limited opportunities.
Periodically notifications were posted in the Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/. Recruitment is open for Degree holders but Engineers will only be recruited for Officers Category.
Male Candidates as well as Female Candidates will be recruited in Army. They require only knowledge and Officer like qualifications. They do not need any other things and they expect the same and evaluated in terms of this in SSB interview which will be conducted for everyone once you apply for Defense.
You can also try for CDS Exam -Combined Defense Service Exam which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. Apply for it and i think it needs NCC Certificate.
7th February 2021, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs available in Indian Army other than Nursing for B.Sc in Nursing graduate?

What is syllabus of MNS exam for bsc
nursing graduate students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?