10th November 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Master's Degree being a Diploma holder of 4 years Fine Arts course?

Hello,
I have done Diploma course in Fine Arts of 4 years. As you are aware that I have already done 4 years Diploma Course in Fine Arts in Drawing and Painting as same as full course of degree, if, there is possible to get in Master Degree in Fine Arts so it would be beneficial for my future aspects. I hope you will take a favorable decision regarding my admission to Master’s Degree. Thanks and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Master's Degree being a Diploma holder of 4 years Fine Arts course? -- [New]
  2. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  3. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  4. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  5. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  6. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  7. Is it possible to do Masters in Fine Arts being MCA and worked with IT companies?
  8. Information on doing Masters of Fine Arts (MFA)?
  9. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?
  10. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same?
  11. Eligibility to join NIFT after graduation? Percentage required in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I choose in Masters to study in Abroad being a Bachelor of Fine Arts(Painting) student?
  13. What should I need to do for Masters in Arts after B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility to study Masters in Fine Arts through Distance Education for a graduate?
  15. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  16. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  17. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  18. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same?
15th November 2015, 12:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Master's Degree being a Diploma holder of 4 years Fine Arts course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done Diploma course in Fine Arts of 4 years. As you are aware that I have already done 4 years Diploma Course in Fine Arts in Drawing and Painting as same as full course of degree, if, there is possible to get in Master Degree in Fine Arts so it would be beneficial for my future aspects. I hope you will take a favorable decision regarding my admission to Master’s Degree. Thanks and regards.
No, you cannot get admission for doing a master's degree course after completing a Arts course as you are not satisfying the needed educational qualification needed. For doing any of the master's degree course you need to have completed a bachelor's degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream or equivalent stream on which you are going to do your master's.

You need to do a bachelor degree course in arts and then you can apply for a master's course in fine arts as it is the procedure to join in the course.
15th November 2015, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Master's Degree being a Diploma holder of 4 years Fine Arts course?

No, you can't get admission in Masters degree with diploma qualification. You have to complete graduation then only you can apply for post graduation admission.

There is only one exception in this case. Diploma holders from NIFT are allowed to get admission in masters degree through entrance exam. Hence, if you had diploma from NIFT then it was possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?