10th November 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How to study PhD in History while working as a Teacher?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in History. Can you please guide how to do? I have completed my M.A. in History now and working as a Teacher. I have a desire to do PhD in History. Please help me.

Related Questions:
31st May 2016, 03:14 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study PhD in History while working as a Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do PhD in History. Can you please guide how to do? I have completed my M.A. in History now and working as a Teacher. I have a desire to do PhD in History. Please help me.
The aspirant can do PhD in History in distance mode in IGNOU. The eligibility to do PhD in History is an M Phil and a M.A in History with a minimum of 55% marks or M.A in History with 55% marks and 5 years of teaching/industry/administration experience at senior level. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You have to submit the application on the prescribed form along with a research proposal on a selected theme for thesis work to The Registrar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068. You can also find the details in the website, Click Here
28th July 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have been serving in army as a soldier since last 14 years. I have completed MA in history by scoring 76%. Am i elegible for Ph D in history by distance mode?
6th March 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I completed my post graduation degree in history in 2007 and now I would like to do phd in history. Is it possible for me to pursue it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?