10th November 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Industrial Training to Electronics and Communication students in Kota? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I am Priyanka Gurjar, student of B.Tech having Electronics and Communication branch, studying in Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women in Jaipur. I want to get Industrial Training in Kota. So please tell me about the companies in Kota and also the procedure for applying. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  2. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  7. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  8. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
  9. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  11. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students?
  12. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  13. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  14. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  16. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  17. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  18. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
15th November 2015, 10:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial Training to Electronics and Communication students in Kota? Procedure to apply?

There are so many good opportunities for you in the KOTA.

You can apply for the internship in Vaibhav group, TCS or any of the telecom companies like Reliance, Airtel etc.

Procedure for internship :

** You simply have to make a short resume of your academics including your motive for the internship.

** Submit this resume to the HR department of the company.

** If they approve your application then you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?