11th November 2015, 12:51 PM
akash lade

Best Institute for Aeronautical field in India

Hi there,

Please let me know the best institute provide short term courses for aeronautical field in INDIA, I am Mechanical Engineer having 2 years of experience in maintenance and project management.

Looking to switch in aeronautical field as having basic knowledge in same.

Please help me out to find the best one.

Thanks In Advance!
Akash.

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  2. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to become an Astronaut after doing B.E mechanical engineering
  4. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics Dehradun good for Aeronautical Engineering? Placement details about the institute? Which are the other colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Northern India?
  5. Should I study Aeronautic Engineering after passing 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  6. How to become an Aerospace Engineer after passing 12th with 86%?
  7. Best institutes for Aeronautical in India?
  8. Any job vacancies in Aeronautical Field?
  9. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  10. Procedure for doing training for Engineering students in different companies?
  11. Information on Aerospace engineering? Institutes and placement opportunities?
  12. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th to become an Astronaut?
  14. Which is the best college in Coimbatore for Aerospace with 100% placement?
  15. How to study in the field of Aeronautical after doing final year specialization of Aeronautical
  16. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  17. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  18. Opportunities available in Aeronautical or Marine field after B.E. EEE?
11th November 2015, 10:42 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best Institute for Aeronautical field in India

There are some best institutes for Aeronautical Engineering in india.There are as given below:-

*Indian Institute of Aeronautics ,Patna.

*Indian Institute of Technology ,Mumbai.

*Indian Institute of Aviation of Technology ,Haryana.

*IIIT Delhi.

*Punjab Engineering College,Chandigarh.

*National Institute of Aeronautics ,Dehradun.

Qualification Required for Aeronautical Engineering:-You must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in physics,chemistry & maths.

After passing 12th you Will have to appear entrance exam like IIT,JEE, AIEEE .
12th November 2015, 12:18 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Best Institute for Aeronautical field in India

Best institute for Aeronautical Engineering:-

1.IIT Delhi

2.Indian Institute of Technology ,Mumbai

3.Indian Institute of Aeronautics ,Patna

4.Indian Institute of Aviation ,Haryana

5.National Institute of Aeronautics ,Dehradun

6.Punjab Engineering College ,Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?