11th November 2015, 01:35 PM
yanamandraa

How to start my career being a mechanical student?

Hi i have completed my btech in mechanical in 2015. I am fresher. How to get a good job? How can i start my career? Plz help me with ur guidance thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I start my career in Marine Engineering after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 65%?
  2. How to start my own business? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  3. How can I start preparation for IPS? I am a B.E Mechanical student
  4. How can I become an IES officer? I am a 5th semester student of B.Tech mechanical
  5. Will 7 year gap in education and in experience hinder my job seeking? will MS degree help me start my career?
  6. Date of start of admission for student in distance learning course?
  7. Can a B.Tech(3rd year) student quit from B.Tech and start a career in MBBS?
  8. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  9. How to get a good score in GATE? I am a 3rd year student of mechanical engineering
  10. Should I start my career as an English trainer? List of the institutes providing professional training to become english trainer? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  11. How to make my career in Defense? I am a student of 4th semester mechanical engineering student
  12. Which industry will be good for me to start my career after B.Tech ECE and MBA in marketing?
  13. Best career to start in Nanoscience after MSc?
  14. How should I get a job after studying mechanical engineering
  15. Which software development course is suitable to start a fresh career?
  16. Minimim percentage requirement in btech for campus selection? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which will have better preference in terms of salary and power between Mechanical engineering and IT engineering?
  18. Guide Me: I have lost all hopes, I am a B.A. student through open college
11th November 2015, 11:02 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to start my career being a mechanical student?

First of all you should have to submit your CV at these sites such as naukri.com,timejobs.com,fresherworld.com,shine.com etc.You will called for interview through the submission of CV in these websites.

You can apply for these companies:-

BHEL
SAIL
GAIL
WIPRO
ISRO
GENPACT
IBM

You can also try for some competitive exam which is held for government sector jobs.There are as listed below:-
Banking Sector-IBPS clerk,PO,SBI clerk,PO
IAS,IPS
SSC
RRB
Defense Academy
12th November 2015, 12:11 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How to start my career being a mechanical student?

The job opportunities for mechanical engineers are so vast & varied as the kinds of projects they can work on.
You must have to submit your cv on naukri.com,shine.com,timejobs.com etc.After that you will receive a call from top companies for the interview.

List of companies where you can apply for job :-
TATA Steel
TATA Motors
L&T
Mahindra
Maruti
Alstom
BHEL
MTNL

You can get jobs in these companies as :-

Mechanical Engineering Technologists

Mechanical Technicians

Mechanical Drafters

Biomedical Engineers

Marine Engineering

Industrial Engineering Technicians

Solar energy system Engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?