12th November 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get form and how to take admission in 12th Open Board?

Sir,
How can i take admission in 12th open board. I am 10th pass and now i am doing diploma. Please tell me how will i fill form and where we fill forum .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  2. Is there any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE?
  3. Can a Ex Student give the examination of science stream?
  4. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  5. Can i take admission in 12th again from Open Schooling?
  6. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  7. How can I get admission IIHM Delhi after passing 12th from Open Board
  8. Last date of 12th Board exam application in Bihar Board of Open Schooling?
  9. Procedure to apply in B.Com for 12th student? How can I get admission form of B.Com? From where I will get form?
  10. Can I save a year if apply for 12th from Open Board having appeared in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  11. What to do in order to get admission in Delhi University after 12th CBSE Open Board Results?
  12. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  13. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to manage between IIT coaching and school studies?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?
  16. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not?
  17. Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?
  18. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam
30th September 2017, 06:55 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get form and how to take admission in 12th Open Board?

As far as you are concerned about pursuing your Class 12th with a open board then in my suggestion the best possible option available for you is the option of NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ).

The reason why I am suggesting you to go for NIOS board is that the NIOS board is one of the three Central board of education in India and hence degree issued by NIOS is accepted for any job or higher studies which is not true for other open boards.

Also the admission process of NIOS board is very simple as it is done online and is open anytime.

For more details about NIOS board admission procedure and FAQs related to its academics you can refer to the link www.nios.ac.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?