13th November 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Download last 3 years question papers of Osmania University M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam with solutions

Hi,
Can you please guide me with previous M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam question papers of Osmania University? I need atleast last 3 years question papers and its solutions also.

29th March 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download last 3 years question papers of Osmania University M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam with solutions

Can you please guide me with previous M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam question papers of Osmania University? I need at least last 3 years question papers
9th November 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download last 3 years question papers of Osmania University M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam with solutions

Please tell me is there any entrance seat for donation seat..and what are the branches in donation seat
31st March 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Explain advanced and retarded potential obtain an expression for angular distribution of power for uniformly moving point charge
25th December 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Last three years question papers of msc physics 1st semester classical mechanics
Osmania university
20th September 2021, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Please send me msc computers entrance exam model papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?