13th November 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Favourable Inplant Training for Instrumentation Engineering 4th semester student?

Hello,
Kindly give me some details about Inplant Training, I am a 4th semester student of Instrumentation Engineering and I would like to undergo Inplant Training on a reputed concern which guides me to gain Technical and practical exposure. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do inplant training? I am in 4th year
  2. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  3. How to do Inplant training after completing 4th semester Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do inplant training?
  5. Any scope for 4th semester instrumentation engineers to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  6. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?
  7. List of the institutes in Chennai and Bangalore offering inplant training during summer for 4th semester ECE students?
  8. Best company which offers Summer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 6th semester student in Coimbatore?
  9. Which are the companies offering inplant training within India? I am studying electronics and instrumentation engineering
  10. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  11. List of companies which offer Training to Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  12. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  13. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  14. HCL Bangalore offers inplant training in December?
  15. Contact number or Mail Address to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  16. Is there any inplant training offered in HCL Bangalore?
  17. Inplant training or internship in ONGC for B.E. Mechanical and Production engineering?
  18. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
8th January 2016, 07:05 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Favourable Inplant Training for Instrumentation Engineering 4th semester student?

It is good that you are interested in In-Plant Training in your 2nd year course itself. Internship will be provided in many companies for Instrumentation students.
Instrumentation is one of the best course in the field of Engineering which offers wide variety of knowledge.
In some colleges, Companies conduct pool campus and select some of the student and offer internship which will be later considered as Intern come Placement.

In government sector, there will not be any notification regarding this so you have to participate actively and try to get opportunities in PSU's and Government sector.
Railways is one of the best option you can apply for internship or In plant training during your course of Engineering. They do not offer internship by notify about the vacancy but you have to request them for any internship.
Stipend will not be provided by them instead you have to pay fees for using their properties and infrastructure.Indian Railways offer you to do In plant Training/ Internship/ Project work.

In private sector, you can easily get into Industry if you have some referral person inside that company. Almost all process industry are related to Instrumentation as they are Automated. PLC's, DCS, Sensors all were used in every industries so it will be great helpful in gaining some experience in those Industries.
Some of the companies like Petroleum, Paper Making, Cement, Automobile Industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?