14th November 2015, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for 9th class KV from private school in Trivandrum?

My son is studying in AES school Delhi in class 8th , my self want my family relocate to Trivandrum due to personal problem. Can we get admission in KV trivandrum 9th class in new school section & what are the procedure? Please provide me the details.

Thanks!

15th November 2015, 11:56 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for 9th class KV from private school in Trivandrum?

KV stands for Kendriya Vidyalaya commonly known as Central school is run and managed by central government and it is CBSE based schools.
KV conducts entrance examination for admission in 9th standard for 8th students currently in 8th standard.
Students need to register for entrance examination and also qualify that to become eligible for admission.
Since, the number of seats are few as admission is provided on that seats only on which the student had left the school ,so, competition is very tough for admission in 9th standard also because it is last chance to get admission before secondary examination as it does not provide admission in 10th standard.
Also, it is compulsory that the student will complete 8th examination from the school in which he is currently enrolled as at the time of admission, students have to provide marks sheet of 8th standard as well transfer certificate and character certificate issued by the school from which student have completed 8th standard.
16th November 2015, 12:37 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for 9th class KV from private school in Trivandrum?

Yes, candidate can get admission in 9th class in KV Trivandrum after passing 8th from AES School, Delhi.

Admission procedure to get admission in 9th class in KV Trivandrum :

First of all visit the admission cell of the KV Trivandrum and ask for admission form.
Fill the admission form along with required documents :
  • 8th Marks Sheet
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • Birth Certificate
  • Character Certificate
After completion of application process candidate have to appear in admission test that may be written or oral.
Candidate will get admission in 9th class on the basis of his/her performance in admission test.
29th March 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

My daughter passed 8th classs in state syllabus and now is it possible to get admission in icsc pattern school
29th March 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

My daughter passed 8th classs in state syllabus and now can I get admission to 9th class in icsc school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?