15th November 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc. Chemistry Honours under correspondence mode?

I have completed my b.sc. chem honours and now i want to do M.Sc chem honours but don't know about it. I want to do this course through correspondence mode. So tell me how to get admission in the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET exam after finishing MSc Chemistry in correspondence mode?
  2. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  3. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  4. MSc chemistry correspondence
  5. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  7. Where can I apply for admission for correspondence for MSc chemistry or MSc in EVS?
  8. Am I eligible for CSIR NET exam after finishing MSc Chemistry course through correspondence?
  9. Scope of B.Sc honours in Chemistry in terms of job options?
  10. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. Should I have to mention only Honours paper’s percentage for admission in MCA being a B.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  13. List of colleges which offers Economics Honours degree via correspondence mode?
  14. University providing MSc Chemistry admission in India?
  15. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  16. Am i eligible for Major IT companies interviews after doing BSc IT and MSc IT in correspondence?
  17. What are the job availability for MSc chemistry student
  18. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India
16th November 2015, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc. Chemistry Honours under correspondence mode?

M.Sc chemistry is a course in which you have to attend theory plus practical classes which is not possible in distance mode. Therefore, you have to do it in regular mode only if you want the exact degree that you have mentioned.

According to most of the university syllabus there is a lot of time that should be devoted to practical classes in this course. Therefore, it is difficult to do it in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?