16th November 2015, 03:17 PM
Abilesh Kumar

Candidate who did Matriculation from Jammu & Kashmir can get Punjab government job?

Hi Im from Punjab i have done my matriculation form Jammu and Kashmir board. And I did my class 12th form Punjab school education board with general Punjabi subject. Please tell me can i eligible for punjab govt job because i have passed Punjabi in class 12th and not in class 10th.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.A after passing Matriculation from Jammu?
  2. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  3. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  4. can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?
  5. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?
  6. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?
  7. When is IRDA General Insurance IC-34 scheduled? Where can a candidate of Srinagar Jammu & kashmir take this examination?
  8. Is my PG degree from Pondicherry University valid through for JKPSC job and further study in Jammu and Kashmir University in J&K? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for Punjab PMET for student of J&K and father from army?
  10. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  11. Can I get a government job after doing B.A from Vinayaka Mission University? Can I take admission for B.Ed in Jammu University?
  12. Government jobs for B.Sc Non-Medical graduate from Kashmir?
  13. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How a Jammu & Kashmir migrant can apply for CET? How may I get the application forms for the same? I am staying at Blore
  15. Is the class 12th and B.Ed from BSP valid for government sector jobs in Jammu and Kashmir?
  16. When is Indian Air Force recruitment rally in Jammu & Kashmir?
  17. What's the exam date and exam center for IRDA General Insurance IC-34 in Jammu and Kashmir?
  18. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
16th November 2015, 08:18 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Candidate who did Matriculation from Jammu & Kashmir can get Punjab government job?

# You have mentioned in your query that you have done matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) and intermediate from Punjab School Education Board.

# You have not taken Punjabi language in the matriculation level. But you have studied the Punjabi language at intermediate level.

# Please note that you are fully eligible for all government jobs advertised by Government of Punjab provided that you are fulfilling eligibility conditions laid down.

# There is no any compulsion of knowledge of Punjabi language in most of jobs advertised by the Government of Punjab. And in rest of jobs, candidates are required to have working knowledge in Punjabi language. It is desirable that candidate should read and write the Punjabi language well.

# As you have mentioned that you have done intermediate with Punjabi language as one of subjects. It means that you have good working knowledge of Punjabi language.

# Apart from you are still eligible for jobs advertised by followings:

* Central Government
* Nationalised Banks
* Government Insurance Companies such as LIC, GIC etc.
* Indian Railways
* Indian Defence Forces such as Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force
* Public Sector Undertakings
* Others Departments & Ministries of Central Government
* Government Educational Institute
28th December 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Candidate who did Matriculation from Jammu & Kashmir can get Punjab government job?

I have done my b. Ed from punjab. Can i got job after marrige in jammu?
28th December 2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done b. Ed from Punjab. Can i get job jammu after marrige on base of b. Ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?