17th November 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BBA from Arts stream?

I want do bba from humanities. I am a kv student from Bangalore. I want to take admission in bba. So is it possible?

17th November 2015, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BBA from Arts stream?

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in BBA after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream from a recognised board. To be eligible to pursue BBA course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Most of the Colleges/Universities offers direct admission to BBA course on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks except some Colleges/Universities conducts entrance examination for offering admissions in BBA course. Since, you have completed your 12th standard, you are eligible to get admission in BBA course.
17th November 2015, 07:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, one can pursue BBA if the candidate is from arts stream.

The eligibility criteria for applying BBA course is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination in any stream from a recognized board.

The candidate must have secured a minimum of 40% marks in class 12 to apply for BBA course.
17th November 2015, 10:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Definitely it is possible to pursue BBA after 12th standard with Arts stream.

One can pursue BBA Course as its eligibility states that you have to passed 12th Examination in Any Stream with minimum 50% to 60% Marks.

Many colleges offers direct Admission in BBA course, but to get admission in top colleges, you have to scored minimum 60%.

So if you had completed your 12th standard from Art stream then you are eligible for the BBA course.
17th November 2015, 11:22 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want do bba from humanities. I am a kv student from Bangalore. I want to take admission in bba. So is it possible?
Yes, it is possible to do BBA after completing 12th standard in the Arts. Those candidates who interested to do BBA must satisfy the below criteria,

- You must attain 17 years of age at the time of admission.

- You who are seeking admission to BBA, must have passed 10+2 or intermediate or higher senior secondary examination with 50% marks in any stream from a recognized university.

- The selection is based on 12th board exam score.
17th November 2015, 11:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it's possible to do BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

You should be qualified in 12th with any stream in science or commerce or arts from recognized board to get admission in BBA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
27th July 2020, 01:42 PM
Siddharth717

Yes ,Definitely you can do BBA after 12th Arts. It's not mandatory that only Commerce students are eligible to do BBA . In fact Students from Sciences Background are eligible to do BBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?