17th November 2015, 02:30 PM
ijsgill1963

Prospect available in Abroad after MA in English Literature? What are avenues for further studies?

Well what are the prospectus available abroad after doing MA ENG LIT from DU and what are avenues of further study followed by PR...

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  2. How can i pursue higher studies in abroad in English Literature?
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  4. What should I do to study English Literature in Abroad being B.A. student?
  5. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  6. Top 10 universities offering Master's Degree in Abroad for English Literature graduate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. What are the things need to be concentrate to study PG M.A in English literature in abroad?
  8. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  9. Graduation in English Literature in Abroad with Scholarship (Either USA or UK)
  10. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  11. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  12. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  13. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  14. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  15. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  16. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  17. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  18. Different fields and jobs that can be secured through MPSC? -- [Most Discussed]
18th November 2015, 01:06 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Prospect available in Abroad after MA in English Literature? What are avenues for further studies?

Candidates completing Master's in English Literature can get jobs in abroad also. But to get jobs in abroad an individual has to have experience of 2 years minimum in respective field.

Candidate can get jobs as :

- Public Relation
- Copy Editor
- Copy Writer
- Freelance Writer
- Reporter
- Teacher
- Novelist
- Technical Writer
- Research based job etc.
24th April 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospect available in Abroad after MA in English Literature? What are avenues for further studies?

What shall I do after completing my m.a in English ?
Which type higher studies by training ?
And what types of job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?