17th November 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering

Dear Sir,
I am studying in diploma in mechanical engineering from technical examination board of psr,sivakasi. I have completed my all six semester of diploma but still I have not clear my all subject of diploma. So, I want to last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering. So, I request you if you have Please send me in email I sending you my email id as below([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of VMR?
  3. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of PSR?
  4. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  6. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  7. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  8. ONGC last few years question papers for diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. Download last 6 years question papers of Mechanical Engineering Diploma 1st semester exam of Technical Examination Board of Maharashtra
  10. Previous 2 years question papers of diploma mechanical engineering subject?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  14. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  16. Diploma mechanical engineering campus interview question papers with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Previous years papers for diploma in mechanical
  18. Whether Diploma Automobile Engineering course of Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad is equivalent to 2 years Diploma course?
9th October 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering

I want basic electrical and electronic engineering question papers for mechanical 3rd semeter
19th December 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I want question papers of previous year of subject MACHINE TOOL TECHNOLOGY OF MECHANICAL BRANCH IN RGPV DIPLOMA
30th April 2017, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I want question papers of previous year of subject MACHINE TOOL TECHNOLOGY OF MECHANICAL BRANCH IN RGPV DIPLOMA
7th December 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I am new in diploma mechanical. So please tell me what are the possible questions for 1st semester in all subjects?
Please inform me
(premjeetprusty000@gmail. com)
11th February 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I am studying mechanical 1st year in Andhra pradesh. Please send model question papers and important questions to my mail id. [email protected]
25th February 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i need previous year question papers of fluid mechanics and fluid power in diploma in mechanical engineering. It send to my mail id. [email protected]
Thanking you.
Am looking for your valuable reply.
3rd April 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want last six years question papers of thermal and automobile engineering pls send it to my email id ([email protected])
9th September 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I need Diploma mechanical engineering 5th sem Power plant engineering quastion paper in wbscte bord.
19th September 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I want oct-2016 and ap-2017 for renewable energy sources for diploma in mechanical engineering .pls send me my [email protected]
3rd October 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Two vertical wires each 3mm diameter and 3m long jointly support a load of 2kn .one is of steel and other is of aluminium . if the wires stretch elastically 3mm ,find the load taken by each and the value of young's modulus for aluminum.take es=2×10^5n/mm^2
23rd October 2018, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me Last year 5th sem question papers of diploma mechanical
26th October 2019, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

5th semester thermal and automobile engineering model question paper
6th November 2019, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I need 5 th sem previous qtn paper

[email protected]
1st September 2022, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I wan 6 year question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?