19th November 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MA in English Literature twice?

I have completed my MA in English Literature from RBU, Kolkata with 49%. Can i again do MA English Literature from any other University? Please help me.

20th November 2015, 05:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MA in English Literature twice?

Yes, you can do it twice, if you want to. But, at the time of admission only one of the two will be acknowledged and not both of them.

Therefore, if you want to go for it, you can.
3rd December 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know whether english M. A. has that broad divisions- options for choosing desired subjects as in case of history subject-ancient, medical, modern because I want to do another M. A. in English for employment purpose. History student has many options to choose. Can english M. A be done from same university in distance
30th April 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Good morning Sir/ma'am,
I'm working as a English teacher right now. I wanna study still i don't know what course should i do. I'm a MA English post graduated, after this which course is better to develop my carrier. Please give me suggestions.
5th March 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I have taken Two degrees of MA in english once from RBU in 2006 and another from Magadh Univ. In 2012. Can i use either of the two as or when needed?
13th March 2019, 12:07 PM
S.Panicker

Yes indeed, my Prof at the University did this as the institute she did her MA initially was a very advanced one and getting norms ie 55% marks to be able to teach at the undergraduate and postgraduate level would become difficult.
I can understand this totally for a Language and specially from Universities that are known for very strict paper correction.
Norms have become very strict thanks to NACC accreditation for colleges, hence teachers have to qualify Norms and SET/NET to be able to teach.
15th March 2019, 06:00 PM
anchanharshitha17

Yes, it is possible to do MA in English literature twice, if you have a specific reason to do so.
13th April 2019, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to enhance my percentage of marks in my second MA in English which will help me to appear in the NET examination.
9th June 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MA in math twice,because my percentage is very low, and 6 years gap in my study.
20th June 2019, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed ma in history before my police service in west bengal police but my marks was lower than 55%. Now i am willing to do ma in the same subject to secure more than 55% of marks in this regard i have submitted prayer for noc to my competent authority for second time ma through distant mode in the same subject. So kindly help me should my competent authority is bound to give noc to do 2nd time ma in the same subject for my betterment of career quoting wb service conduct rules.Regards.
14th November 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do doMA english twice for improoving the percentage?
22nd June 2020, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do double m.a in english, because I am improving my percentage
24th August 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mA in english 2nd year for improving marks..or any time period limit is there for doing it again
23rd January 2021, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m.a.english twice from other university. Then what is the process. Pls describe in details.
28th January 2021, 05:03 PM
Sureshkumarch5157

Yes, it is possible to do MA in English literature twice, if you have a specific reason to do so...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?