19th November 2015, 07:13 PM
aswathmyadam

After completing intermediate BIPC if I don't get a seat in MBBS the what can I study?

I am appearing 10th ICSC exam in visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh. I want to appear for MBBS. After completing my inter bipc if i not get seat in MBBS what can i study. Pls guide me.

Lalitya

26th April 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing intermediate BIPC if I don't get a seat in MBBS the what can I study?

What are the entrance exams and other courses available for bipc student?
30th April 2017, 05:38 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing intermediate BIPC if I don't get a seat in MBBS the what can I study?

If you are unable to get admission for MBBS course, there would be 2 options for you.
The first option is to get long term coaching for the respective Entrance Exam and put all your efforts towards getting better rank for the next year. Choose this option only if you have very much interest to do MBBS and being a Doctor is your ambition.

The other option is, just try if you can get admission for other Medical related courses like
BDS
Veterinary
B-Pharmacy etc.

If your rank is not sufficient to do these courses also, you can opt for 3 year Graduation course in B.Sc with Life science subjects like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Informatics, Chemistry etc.

For this course, there won't be any Entrance Exam to get admission. You can get direct admission in most of the colleges if you score minimum 60% of marks in your 12th standard.

Another option is to join other professional courses like
B.Sc Nursing
B.Sc Agriculture

So, you can choose the course as per your interest. My suggestion is to take a wise decision now itself because the course that you are opting for now will decide your future.
4th May 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

After inter 2 year if we don't get rank in emcet what is the best course for better job
13th August 2020, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir can l become a c.A by completing bipc.
14th September 2020, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the other option for Bipc students if they don't get neet seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?