19th November 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?

Hi i just started +1 cbse bio malayalam. I don't have the subject maths. Now what should i do if i want to go for fashion designing? What are the subjects i need to study if i want to go for fashion designing?

29th November 2015, 12:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i just started +1 cbse bio malayalam. I don't have the subject maths. Now what should i do if i want to go for fashion designing? What are the subjects i need to study if i want to go for fashion designing?
You can pursue Fashion Designing even if you don't have Mathematics in 10+2.

To accomplish Fashion Designing, you must have completed your 10+2 with at least 50% marks.

There is no criteria for subjects, so you can apply for B.F.D. course even if you don't have Mathematics.

If you are appearing in 10+2 Board Exams, then also you can apply for Bachelor in Fashion Designing course.

To apply for Bachelor in Fashion Designing course, you will have to apply for an entrance exam.

After qualifying entrance exam, you will be called for a Personal Interview.

However, you must have a good fluency in English to qualify Interview section.
24th August 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?

Are there any fashion designing colleges in Telangana district or in Andhra Pradesh district
21st February 2021, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

Am an art student, I have
English, Government, CRS, Economics, Yoruba, mathematics, literature, civic education... Can I study fashion design and cloth technology
25th March 2021, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What course should i choose after b.com prog from Delhi University.
Is any course available for fashion designing in Delhi University or any other college in Delhi?
3rd July 2022, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

is math compulsory to study fashion and design
30th July 2022, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i study fashion and clothing textile .My jamb combination were English,government,economics,literature
26th September 2022, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

I wrote English, literature, crs and government in jamb can I still study fashion designing in university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?