20th November 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Previous year AIIMS Staff Nurse recruitment entrance exam question papers

Dear Sir /Madam.. Please can you help me how to get past 10 years of aiims staff nurse recruitment entrance model question papers.I'm requesting you kindly help, and here I'm mentioning my email Id [email protected]
Thanking you..

26th November 2015, 01:41 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year AIIMS Staff Nurse recruitment entrance exam question papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir /Madam.. Please can you help me how to get past 10 years of aiims staff nurse recruitment entrance model question papers.I'm requesting you kindly help, and here I'm mentioning my email Id [email protected]
Thanking you..
I have attached a previous question paper for AIIMS Staff Nurse recruitment exam.

You can go through this question paper and prepare well for your exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIIMS Staff Nurse paper.pdf(1.40 MB, 1307 views)
12th June 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year AIIMS Staff Nurse recruitment entrance exam question papers

Dear Sir /Madam.. Please can you help me how to get past 5 years of aiims physiotherapist recruitment entrance question papers.I'm requesting you kindly help, and here I'm mentioning my email Id
[email protected]
Pls tell us best mcq book for study of physiotherapist examination
Thanking you..
23rd January 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am preparing my aiims exam, give me e previous 5 year paper i kindly request you this is my email address please i request you [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?