20th November 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the cost of Internships or Inplant Training for 2nd year Mechanical student?

I would like to do an internship for about two weeks in a mechanical based industry. And I am also willing to work on any summer programs. Let me know the cost of the training. I am Vikaash, pursuing my second year mechanical engineering in Chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student in Vijaywada?
  2. Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure to do inplant training for 2nd year mechanical
  4. How to do Inplant Training while studying 2nd year CSE
  5. Is In-plant training necessary for 2nd year Mechanical branch students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  7. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. How to get internship or inplant training with companies like Volkswagon and Benz while doing B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Inplant training in Pune for Mechanical engineering? How to apply for it?
  12. Inplant Training in Nissan for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  13. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  14. How to apply for inplant training for TNEB?
  15. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. Which are the companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech computer science engineering?
  17. List of the companies providing inplant training? I am studying Mechanical 2nd year
  18. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?