20th November 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?

Hi, I have scored 77% in 10th ,53% in 12th and 65% in B.E. degree. I want to know if i am eligible to sit for campus placement process. Please help me.

20th November 2015, 04:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Multi National Companies recruitment processes with the above mentioned percentages. But still you can try to sit for small scale companies recruitment processes. The basic minimum percentage required in order to be eligible for appearing in Campus Placements is "60% marks" throughout your academics. The required percentage criteria are given below,

In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks are required

In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks are required

In B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA - Minimum 60% marks are required

Since you have secured less than what is required (i.e., less than 60% marks), you are not eligible to top rated MNC companies recruitment process. So I suggest you to attend small scale business and software solutions in order to get good experience and then you can try to get job in top MNC companies.
20th November 2015, 10:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have scored 77% in 10th ,53% in 12th and 65% in B.E. degree. I want to know if i am eligible to sit for campus placement process. Please help me.
Yes, you are eligible for campus placement, but you can apply to some limited companies like Wipro, Syntel, Alumuns.

Eligibility criteria for above mentioned companies :-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for above companies is 50%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro, Syntel, Alumuns recruitment.
20th November 2015, 10:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to attend for campus placements.

The general eligibility criteria which most of the companies demand is that the candidate must have passed and must have secured a minimum of 60% marks throughout the academics.

Some of the companies will not ask for the graduation percentage i.e., candidate must have passed with a minimum of 60% marks.

Check the eligibility criteria of the upcoming drive and attend the placement.
20th November 2015, 11:46 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE course. Most of the reputed companies required minimum 60% of marks at Graduation level. Since, you have scored more than 60% of marks in your Graduation course, so you are eligible for campus placement. However, you should not have any pending backlog. Those, who having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for campus placement.

Selection process:

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
21st November 2015, 09:59 PM
nishanth60

# The minimum percentage criteria required to go for campus placements in MNCs is at least 60% of marks in 10th , 12 the and B.TECH .
# So,you are not eligible to attend campus interview for MNCs.
# But you can go and attend the interviews conducted by many start ups as they look at only programming language skills but not the percentage of marks in 10 th and 12 th standard.
26th January 2019, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Mahindra campus drive 2019 last year aggregate of B.E.-68.75%..but second year aggregate of bachelor's degree%-55.06. & 3rd year aggregate 56.75%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?