21st November 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?

I have done my degree in b.sc science from dr. b.r. ambedkar open university. Now i want to do journalism. What are my chances of doing so?

21st November 2015, 10:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my degree in b.sc science from dr. b.r. ambedkar open university. Now i want to do journalism. What are my chances of doing so?
You have completed B.Sc degree so you are eligible for graduation in journalism.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree in journalism.

You age should be above 17 years.
21st November 2015, 11:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can pursue for M.A Journalism after completion of the B.Sc. Since, you have completed B.Sc through distance mode. So, you are eligible to apply for the MA in journalism through distance mode. There are so many universities in Indian which offers an MA in journalism through distance mode.

- The applicants who are applying for Journalism minimum has to secure 45% in the graduation. Journalism is the most prestigious career on can get today. The Bachelor Degree with any stream students are eligible to apply.
22nd November 2015, 01:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely opt for your Journalism course if you want to as the minimum educational qualification to opt for Journalism course is graduation.

Therefore, if you want to opt for Journalism course, you can very much go for it.
24th November 2015, 12:09 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely opt for Journalism course after the completion of B.Sc through distance mode.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation degree from a recognized University.
there is no upper age limit.
11th September 2018, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

The last year of Bsc by bio,so i want to do mass communication courses ?Can i do this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?