23rd November 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?

I am going to give my 10th exam in 2016 but I am confusing what next?
As I my drawing is good and has power of imagination I can pursue for architect. Also I am willing to do so, is it necessary to do any diploma for architect? Is there any diploma for architect? Or is it good to do 12th science and then do BArch or M'Arch?

24th November 2015, 12:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to give my 10th exam in 2016 but I am confusing what next?
As I my drawing is good and has power of imagination I can pursue for architect. Also I am willing to do so, is it necessary to do any diploma for architect? Is there any diploma for architect? Or is it good to do 12th science and then do BArch or M'Arch?

The aspirant can do 10+2 and then B.Arch after that M.Arch to pursue his/her career in the field of architecture.

There is a Diploma course in Architecture Engineering.

The eligibility to study the course is 10th.
The duration of the course is 3 years.

But it is not necessary to study the diploma in architecture course for studying B.Arch.

The eligibility to study B.Arch course is a 10+2 with 50% marks.

There will be an entrance examination called National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by the Council of Architecture.

The duration of B.Arch course is 5 years.

The B.Arch and M.Arch courses will help you to become an architect.
26th November 2015, 10:13 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?

Yes, there is a Diploma course in Architect Engineering. It is a 3 years diploma course but to become an Architect it is not necessary to do Diploma in Architect and then proceed for the career rather than the candidates after completing class 12th can pursue B.Arch and then M.Arch to proceed in the career of Architect. This process is better than doing Diploma and proceeding in the Architect field.

Eligibility criteria to study B.Arch:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in class 12th or equivalent.
Candidates have to qualify the NATA entrance examination to take admission in B.Arch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?