23rd November 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Career in abroad after passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

How can I make career in foreign after pass the B.Tech from mechanical engineering? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  2. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  3. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  6. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  7. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  9. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?
  11. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  13. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  14. Can I go abroad? I have done degree in B.Tech mechanical
  15. How to do ICWA after passing B.Tech Mechanical? What are the career opportunities?
  16. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  17. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
24th November 2015, 09:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in abroad after passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

After completion of your B.Tech course, you can go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MS, M.Tech, MBA, etc., To get admission in Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE (for MS & M.Tech) or GMAT (for MBA) and TOEFL /IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?