24th November 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for BARC after completing graduation in Arts with 48.50%?

Dear Ma’m,
I have completed my graduation on this year 2015 but my total percentage is 48.50 and I have done arts in graduation so I am eligible for BARC. Please tell me?

25th November 2015, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for BARC after completing graduation in Arts with 48.50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Ma’m,
I have completed my graduation on this year 2015 but my total percentage is 48.50 and I have done arts in graduation so I am eligible for BARC. Please tell me?
You have completed graduation degree in Arts stream so you are not eligible for BARC recruitment.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Mathematics and Physics or B.E/B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for BARC recruitment.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.
25th November 2015, 11:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for BARC after completing graduation in Arts with 48.50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Ma’m,
Sorry that you are not eligible to for BARC after completing the Graduation in Arts.

BARC stands for the Babha Atomic Research Center, which conducts recruitment for Scientist or Engineer position. Those applicants who have completed their Graduation in specific disciplines like Bioscience, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, Geophysics and Radiological safety engineering are eligible to apply.

- The applicant must qualify in the B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc degree with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university with 60% of marks.

- GATE entrance exam score card is also considered in the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?