25th November 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?

I have completed diploma in architecture. What is the procedure to join correspondence B.Arch? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  2. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  3. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  4. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  6. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  7. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  9. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  10. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  11. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  12. Can I get job in Indian Army being a Diploma holder in Architecture? Procedure to join?
  13. Admission procedure to study Lateral B.Arch for Diploma student?
  14. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  15. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  16. How to join Architecture diploma course in Maharashtra after doing F.Y.Bsc?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  18. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
26th November 2015, 11:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in architecture. What is the procedure to join correspondence B.Arch? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

The aspirant can join B.Arch course.

The eligibility to study the B.Arch is a diploma (10+3) in any stream from recognised college or university with 50% marks.

The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination called NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture.

The admission to the course will be based on the basis of marks scored in diploma and NATA.

The duration of the course is 5 years for all the students.

The course is available in many colleges like Chandigarh College of Architecture, Manipal Institute of Technology,
School of Planning and Architecture, NIT Tiruchirappalli, IIT Roorkee, Khargpur, NIT, Calicut,
Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Poornima University etc.
26th November 2015, 04:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission on lateral entry basis if you are a Diploma on architecture qualified candidate. There are lateral entry exams conducted for admission in B.Arch and you are surely eligible for it.

You will get admission in second year of the course through entrance exam. Try to perform well in the entrance exam because only top ranked get admission in best college.
6th March 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am a Diploma holder in Architecture passed out in 2001. I am practicing till date. I want to B.Arch in Correspondence. Is it possible to enter into second year. Pls suggest me.
13th August 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma in civil engineering through lateral entry after 12th .am I eligible for nata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?