26th November 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CTET on the basis of PG and I have also done B.Ed?

Hello sir, I have done graduation with less than 50% then I have done post graduation and secured good marks. I have also done B.Ed, can I appear for CTET on the basis of PG?

26th November 2015, 11:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I appear for CTET on the basis of PG and I have also done B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have done graduation with less than 50% then I have done post graduation and secured good marks. I have also done B.Ed, can I appear for CTET on the basis of PG?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for CTET entrance exam after completing. The minimum educational qualification required for CTET entrance exam is Graduation along with B.Ed qualification from a recognized university.

Official website - http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/eligibility.aspx
26th November 2015, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test .

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) of CTET exam is Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII) is Graduation degree or appearing in final year of graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years.

CTET 2016:-

9th Edition of CTET will be held on 21st February 2016 (Sunday)

10th Edition of CTET will be held on 18th September 2016 (Sunday)
27th November 2015, 01:40 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

CTET stands for Central teacher eligibility test, which is conducted by Central board of secondary education.

You can't appear CTET on basis of postgraduate qualification.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for becoming teacher is that the candidate must have passed graduation with atleast 50% marks from a recognized university and should have also done B.Ed.

As you have passed graduation and also done your B.Ed you are eligible to apply for CTET.

For official website go to http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/eligibility.aspx
27th November 2015, 02:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the CTET examination conducted by the CBSE twice every year.

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and it is the entrance examination conducted for the recruitment of teacher in the central government schools. The eligibility to appear for the CTET examination is:-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have passed the B.Ed degree.

So, you can appear for the CTET examination and after qualifying in the entrance examination and other stages eligible to get the recruitment as teacher. For more information about examination visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
27th November 2015, 04:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got B.Ed then you can surely apply for CTET. You have to appear according to your B.Ed qualification. Subject will be according to your B.Ed qualification.

CTET qualification will make you eligible for central government school teaching jobs. KVs, Jawahar Navodaya, Army Schools comes under central government.
27th November 2015, 06:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to appear in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) only when you belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen or PWD Category. On the other hand, if you belong to General or Unreserved Category then I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in CTET Examination. Generally, the percentage criteria is considered based on the Graduation Marks and not on the Post Graduation marks. The basic educational qualification required for CTET exam as per official notification is "Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in education (or) Graduation with minimum 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) in accordance with the NCTE)" regulations issues from time to time in this regard.

Click here for CTET Eligibility Criteria
8th August 2016, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.com with 48% marks and then m.a(education) with 60% marks .what are the options for me in teaching job? Can I apply for PGT or can do b.ed on the basis of my post graduation
18th May 2017, 07:04 PM
Jaan moni saikia

Am I eligible to appear in ctet if secured 48%in graduation and 56%in post graduation being a B. Ed student?
9th June 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear CTET on the basis of post graduation diploma in education administration (PGDEA)
9th October 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with 44 percent and pg with 55 percent. I have done b.ed also. Am I eligible for ctet
2nd August 2018, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I am postgraduate in commerce and passed 1st yr of b.ed. Should i give CTET because there is no commerce paper option .
2nd June 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with 44 percent and pg with 55 percent. I have done b.ed also.can I apply for ctet ?
18th August 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ctet I have scored 42% marks in graduation and 60% in post graduation. And having b. E
20th August 2019, 02:30 PM
Alkasharma123

Yes, of course you are eligible to CTET entrance exam after completing.
The minimum educational qualification required for CTET entrance exam is Graduation along with B.Ed qualification from university.
31st January 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am in a fix .....i have B.A Hons with 50%....and M.A with 50%......have.a B.ed degree........and interesting..... Cleared CTET 2nd paper.......now................what are the possibilities.... beside pgt .........please guide.....
2nd March 2021, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studding in D-led IInd Samister , i passout the ctet . is i am eligible to appear in super tet exam. now i am completed dled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?