26th November 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Sir I have do 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering in last year after that I am doing job in private sector. Please guide me what I can do now together with job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  2. What should I do to get a job after 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  4. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  5. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Is IASE valid for government or private job? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE
  7. List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student
  8. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  9. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  11. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I do any good private job after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering
  14. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  15. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is Diploma Mechanical engineering valid for private sector jobs?
  17. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
27th November 2015, 10:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?

You want to do job in private sector after your diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. There are many job options, however, the majority of job openings lie in the public sector since the private companies do not recruit a high number of diploma candidates. You should go for higher studies preferably B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering to avail wider job scope thereby more job opportunities and better salaried job. Being a diploma engineer, you can work in :-

- Power plants
- Steel Plants
- Indian Railways
- Electricity Corporation of India and State
- PSUs

The designation allocated to diploma engineers initially is junior engineer trainee/junior engineer. You should prepare for the various entrance exams in different companies for the job openings and apply in them if you are looking forward to do job.
27th November 2015, 05:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have do 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering in last year after that I am doing job in private sector. Please guide me what I can do now together with job.

There are two things that you can do after completing three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

One is to study further and the other is to work.

You can study B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through lateral Entry.

The eligibility to study the course is 3 years diploma. In some of the states there will be entrance examination also for the same.

You will be admitted directly to the 2nd year B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course.

There are many jobs in government and private sector for diploma in mechanical engineering candidates.

You can find one and work.

For the jobs aspirant has to check the websites.

You can also get help from your college for this purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?