27th November 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

MBA or M.Sc which one is best after Maths honours? Will there be any problem if I don't have knowledge of accounts and business?

I am pursuing maths honours from Delhi university.please tell me which would be a better career option after this -mba or msc in maths.if I pursue mba then in which stream should I do and will I have to face any problem in mba subjects as I had a science stream in 11 and 12 so I don't have any knowledge about accounts and business.

29th November 2015, 06:02 PM
13precious

Default Re: MBA or M.Sc which one is best after Maths honours? Will there be any problem if I don't have knowledge of accounts and business?

If you have done +1 and +2 in science stream then it will be better to go for B.sc & M.sc

After completing 12th you can get admission in B.sc .There is no any entrance exam for getting admission in B.sc.

After completing graduation in B.sc you can go for M.sc .

Career after M.sc:- You can get job in government sector after completing M.sc.There are some government companies are as given below:-

Zenpact

IBM

WIPRO

TCS

HCL

MAHINDRA

BANKING SECTOR - CLERK, PO

TEACHER JOB

If you are interested in management then MBA is a better option for you.You should have to qualify one of the entrance exam like CAT,MAT,XAT & SNAP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?