27th November 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D after MBA with 54.66% from Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu?

Sir can I pursue PHD with 54.66% in MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu? Please guide me.

28th November 2015, 09:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D after MBA with 54.66% from Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir can I pursue PHD with 54.66% in MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu? Please guide me.
You have got 54.66% in MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University in Tamilnadu so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Because for Ph.D course, educational qualification required is masters degree with 55% marks from a recognized University.

There is no age criteria.
28th November 2015, 04:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D after MBA with 54.66% from Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu?

You need at least 55% marks in your MBA degree to become eligible for PH.D admission. You will be eligible for admission only when you belong to reserved category.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the university.
28th November 2015, 11:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry that you are not eligible for PhD in after completing MBA with 54.66% of marks. You need to score at least 55% of marks in MBA course to be eligible for PhD course. As per your Educational qualification you are ineligible for PhD course.

PhD Eligibility Criteria:

- Students who have passed Master Degree with 55% of marks are eligible to apply.
- Applicants belonging to General and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 55% in the Master Degree are eligible.
- 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
30th November 2015, 11:28 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of MBA with 54.66% of marks.
Candidates those who have completed Master's Degree with 55% of marks from a recognized University are eligible to do Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?