28th November 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?

I have completed my 12th in commerce stream but due to some avoidable reasons discontinued my studies and now I want to complete my graduation as B.M.M on regular. Can I take an admission in college for completing my graduation on regular? How many years gap allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Also i want to know the procedure of having gap certificate.

3rd December 2015, 02:42 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?

You don't need anything like gap certificate. Also, there are no such restriction for gap students on admission. If there is 2/3 years gap, then it's fine, there is no big issue. However, if it's more than that, then you need to give a solid reason for that, also they check your knowledge as you might have forgotten many things now. You may have to give a written test/interview for that.

Also, you need to inquire about the age limits for admission in graduation in that particular college/institute. If you have exceeded age limit, then you can't take admission in regular course.
9th June 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?

Can i continue my examination of kuk after 0ne year of gap in b. Sc.
18th March 2021, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i done my maste degree in 2012 and now in 2020 i want to take admssion in B.ED SO DO I REQUIRD GAP CERTIFICATE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?